Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things I want to Write

I really do enjoy diving into deep and sometimes dramatic subjects: Goddess at the top of my list.  But it's not the only thing going through my head.  In fact, these days, the highest priority in my life is finding a way to heal Sprout's cough.  And getting registered for classes in the major that is the new love of my life--anthropology.  I don't have time to struggle with depression anymore, and today I really felt some clouds lift.  I'm also trying to find time to write my fiction, which is my ultimate goal.  And then sometimes I just want to sit down and write about whatever pissed me off today.
Here's a list of things I hate:
1. shopping carts left in parking spots
2. cigarette smoke even in the tiniest vapor passing my face
3. family/friends not taking me seriously because I'm too passionate about something for their comfort
4. cockroaches

Also, I want to write about stuff like breastfeeding and babywearing and EC and cloth diapers and childbirth and and and and

I need to get some things out of my head and onto 'paper' before school starts in August and eats my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment