Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello

Hi. I'm Buzzy.


Dryad and I have been friends for a couple of years now (close friends for one), and walk a similar path in lifestyle and spirituality. We're good for each other in a balancing kind of way. She has written here of being "water," emotional and always moving from one thing to another. I am more earthy, solid and pragmatic. Our strengths balance each others weaknesses. I feel blessed to be friends, soul-sisters, fellow daughters of Our Mother and Father Above.


She invited me to come guest post here periodically. (In part I must chuckle at her invitation since she just started the other blog for 'earthy thoughts' and I am pretty darn earthy!) I write about much of my faith journey on my blog, but since my family reads there there are some things I have wanted to share in a slightly more anonymous venue.


I live in rural Alaska, where the wind blusters, the ravens cry, the caribou call, the ocean rolls, and the lights in the sky dance at night. I hope to be able to share a little of my journey as it compliments Dryad's, and hopefully a little magic too.

photo from here, no I didn't take it, 
but it was taken locally

No comments:

Post a Comment