Sunday, July 3, 2011

Likening the scriptures to my Paganish little self







Sariah 3:22-3

Now the Lady had shown unto me, Sariah, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones; And Goddess saw these souls that they were good, and she stood in the midst of them, and she said: These I will make my rulers; for she stood among those that were spirits, and she saw that they were good; and she said unto me: Sariah, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.

7 comments:

  1. Where did this come from as it looks familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Book of Abraham or Moses..one of the two..I also have been adapting scriptures from other places into my grimoire for my personal scriptures...

    Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, yes you are. Who was Abraham's wife? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i just don't remember her having a voice in the scriptures...hey check out my blog, I'm kinda doing the same thing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol she DOESN'T have a voice in the scriptures. Which is why I changed it. She deserves one. And until lost scriptures written by the powerful women in our past are unearthed and accepted, I'll just have to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a wonderful idea...nothing wrong with making personal changes that make the scriptures speak to you in a way that we need.

    ReplyDelete